For Fastest Scores, News, & LIVE Shows - Download Daddy News247

Play Store Apple Store
Monday, July 15, 2024
HomeCricketMorrisville Samp Army vs Bangla Tigers 3rd Match, 5:30 PM.

Morrisville Samp Army vs Bangla Tigers 3rd Match, 5:30 PM.


⚫Bangla Tigers beat New York Strikers by 19 runs in their opening match.
⚫Bangla Tigers has never qualified for finals in the 6 seasons so far.
⚫Morrisville Samp Army are going to make their debut in this match.

Pitch Report:
Abu Dhabi ground has a bigger boundary on the straight with smaller square boundaries. We expect the teams to score 115-120 runs in this match.

Weather Conditions:
Abu Dhabi is a good cricketing wicket with good support for both the bowlers and batters. We expect the weather to be hot and humid with a lot of dew expected during the match.

Average 1st innings score 120-130 runs.

Probable Playing XI:

Morrisville Samp Army:
Moeen Ali, David Miller, Shimron Hetmyer, Johnson Charles, Colin De GrandHomme, Bas De Leede, Dwaine Pretorius, Anrich Nortje, Sheldon Cottrell, Basil Hameed, Kashif Daud
Key players: Moeen Ali, David Miller, Shimron Hetmyer

Bangla Tigers:
Evin Lewis, Hazratullah Zazai, Colin Munro, Ben Cutting, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Joe Clarke (wk), Mohammed Amir, Matheesha Pathirana, Umair Ali, Rohan Mustafa, Benny Howell
Key Players: Shakib Al Hasan, Evin Lewis, Matheesh Pathirana

Winner: Bangla Tigers Winning chance 60% and Samp Army Winning Chance 40%



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -spot_img