For Fastest Scores, News, & LIVE Shows - Download Daddy News247

Play Store Apple Store
Tuesday, March 5, 2024
Home Cricket IPL 2023, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 65th Match, Match Report,...

IPL 2023, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 65th Match, Match Report, Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI

Advertisment

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will face Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) on Wednesday (May 17) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad in the 65th match of the Indian Premier League 2023. SRH has won four of its first 12 games and is now in second-last place in the points table. RCB have won six of their twelve matches and are now sixth in the points table. SRH are already out of contention for the playoffs, while RCB must win their next two games to qualify.

SRH have lost their past two games, the most recent of which was against the Gujarat Titans. GT batted first and scored 188 runs for the cost of nine wickets in 20 overs, thanks to Shubman Gill’s century. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the most successful bowler for SRH, picking up a fifer. Heinrich Klaasen was a lone warrior who scored 64 runs off 44 deliveries. No other hitter managed to score even 30 runs. SRH was defeated by a score of 34 runs.

RCB enters this game after defeating Rajasthan Royals by a massive margin of 112 runs in their last game. While batting first, RCB scored 171 runs for the cost of five wickets in 20 overs. For RCB, Faf du Plessis and Glenn Maxwell both struck half-centuries. The RCB bowlers had a fantastic day with the ball, taking five wickets in the PowerPlay. RR only managed 59 runs in 10.3 overs before being bowled out. Wayne Parnell was named Player of the Match after taking three wickets for 10 runs in three overs.

RCB and SRH have met 22 times in IPL history. RCB won nine of these games, while SRH won 12. In their most recent meetings, SRH has dominated, winning three of the previous five games against RCB.

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match 65th, IPL 2023

Venue:  Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad

Date & Time: Thursday, May 18, 7:30 PM IST 

Live Score: Daddy Score App (Download The App From Play Store and App Store)

Pitch Report: The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad is likely to provide batsmen with many opportunities to score huge runs. The pitch is predicted to be level and suited to stroke play, with quick outfield conditions further favouring boundary hitting. To take use of the benefits of a flat surface, the team that wins the toss should bat. Fast bowlers have been extremely effective, accounting for 62% of wickets, while spinners have grabbed the remaining 38% of dismissals.

PROBABLE PLAYING XI

Sunrisers Hyderabad:

RA Tripathi, Abdul Samad, AK Markram(C), Abhishek Sharma, M Jansen, Sanvir Singh, H Klaasen(wk), B Kumar, T Natarajan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, M Markande

Royal Challengers Bangalore:

Virat Kohli, F du Plessis(C), Michael Bracewell, MK Lomror, GJ Maxwell, WD Parnell, Dinesh Karthik(wk), Anuj Rawat, HV Patel, Mohammed Siraj, KV Sharma

Advertisment
TRENDING NEWS
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security