For Fastest Scores, News, & LIVE Shows - Download Daddy News247

Play Store Apple Store
Monday, June 24, 2024
HomeCricketIPL 2023, Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Titans 57th Match, Match Report,...

IPL 2023, Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Titans 57th Match, Match Report, Prediction, Pitch Report, Playing XI

Advertismentspot_imgspot_img

Mumbai Indians (MI) and Gujarat Titans (GT) will square off in the 57th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 on Friday (May 12) at Wankhede Stadium. Mumbai Indians now sit in third place in the points standings after claiming six victories in their last eleven games. Their prospects of making the playoffs would be considerably increased if they won this upcoming game. Mumbai Indians upset Royal Challengers Bangalore in their previous match by deftly chasing down a goal of 200 runs in just 16.3 overs, with six wickets remaining. Suryakumar Yadav deservedly received the Player of the Match honour for his superb performance, which was highlighted by his fourth half-century of the year.

The Gujarat Titans have been in fantastic shape, winning eight of their first eleven games to take the lead in the standings. They would become the first team this season to guarantee their place in the playoffs with a win in this game. The Titans recently played the Lucknow Super Giants and shown their batting skills. Thanks to a magnificent 142-run opening stand between Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha, they amassed an impressive total of 227 runs for the loss of just two wickets in 20 overs. The Super Giants’ reply fell short by a margin of 56 runs as they could only muster 171 runs for the loss of seven wickets in their allotted 20 overs with four wickets for 29 runs in just four overs, Mohit Sharma emerged as the Titans’ standout bowler.

These two teams have already met twice in the IPL. Mumbai Indians defeated the defending champions by a slim margin of five runs in their opening matchup of the previous season. Mumbai Indians successfully defended their target of 177 runs with the loss of six wickets. However, the Gujarat Titans defeated the Mumbai Indians in their opening game of this campaign. The Titans defeated the Mumbai Indians easily by a margin of 55 runs after posting a fantastic total of 207 runs for the loss of six wickets and holding them to 152 runs with some excellent bowling.

Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians, Match 57, IPL 2023

Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

Date & Time: Friday, May 12, 7:30 PM IST

Live Score: Daddy Score App (Download The App From Play Store and App Store)

Pitch Report: In the previous five matches played at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium this season, the average first innings total was 193 runs. The batters should have plenty of support in this forthcoming game thanks to the favourable pitch at this location. At this venue over the past three years, pacers have been especially important, taking 70% of the wickets. The remaining 30% of the firings have been attributed to the spinners. Given these considerations, the team that wins the toss will probably decide to bowl first in this game.

Mumbai Indians (MI):

Rohit Sharma(C), SA Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, C Green, Piyush Chawla, Ishan Kishan(wk), JP Behrendorff, K Kartikeya, Akash Mandwaal, CJ Jordan

Gujarat Titans (GT):

Shubman Gill, HH Pandya(C), A Manohar, DA Miller, Vijay Shankar, R Tewatia, Wriddhiman Saha(wk), Rashid Khan, M Shami, MM Sharma, Noor Ahmad

Advertismentspot_imgspot_img
TRENDING NEWS
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -spot_img